Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

200 lbs! Not WHAT I want to see when I step on the scale and I'm not gonna put it all on the fact that I'm on my period... Yeah I know it's because:

Stress over Money & Car
Hurt, Stress, and Depression over Daniel
Not Exercising
Not Eating Right

I'm losing this damn weight! Nothing More's gonna stop me and here's only a FEW things I'm doing:
Saving Money, Budget, no more frivulous spending
Pay my bills and clean my credit
I'm done with Daniel. I don't want no man that don't want me. He wants to be friends, that's fine... now I know and don't expect more. Was my time wasted being led on... Hell yes. Am I done? I have to be, for me!
Focus on my business. There are people out there who need me!
Exercise six times a week with no fail
eat accordingly and right
Shakeology every day

No comments:

Post a Comment